Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Review || NYX Powder Blush in Peach

      The NYX Powder Blush in Peach (#06) is my go to blush right now. In the transition months from Spring to Summer this blush is the perfect mix of pink and red. I tend to gravitate towards light pink or orange tinted blushes during the Summer, but I have been loving this color. It is very pigmented, so the size of the product is very large considering how little you need to get a beautiful flush. This blush has lasted me 4 months and the pattern on the top is still visible. If I were to have one complaint about the product it would not be about the product itself but rather the picture of the product on the NYX website. 

When you choose the color Peach it displays a light colored blush and the description is a "matte baby pink" but when I received this product in the mail it was more of a reddish tone. While this color is still absolutely beautiful I would like to have seen a more accurate color representation on the website. Also, it was advertised as a matte blush, while mine has a shimmer to it. Despite these things I am still in love with this blush. I would recommend this to anyone. Bonus: It is only $5!!

The Bumbling Beauty xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment