Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Alone in a Crowd

Have you ever felt lonely even when you have great friends? I know that I will sit with them at lunch and we will have fun and laugh, but I still feel alone. I don’t know what to do cause everything is great, my friends are awesome they are always there for me. I talk to them everyday, we make plans on the weekends. By no means would I call myself “popular” but I’m not alone. Some days it just feels like I don’t have anyone to talk to, it doesn’t even have to be a whole day it could just be a hour or two but I still feel lonely. I don’t know what it is and I’m hoping other people feel the same way. My question is why am I lonely when I’m surrounded by loving family and friends. Have you ever felt this way? I would love to talk to you guys in the comments below.


The Bumbling Beauty xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment